The world- famous Austrian producer of lead glass, or crystal, Swarovski is a brand that is synonymous with unmatched quality in the production of premium crystal jewelry pieces and is a reputed house of glassy wonders.
The company is an amalgamation of three component industries, which includes:
Swarovski Crystal Business producing Crystal Jewelry
Swarovski Optik producing Telescopes and Binoculars
Tyrolit manufacturing and supplying Tools and Machines
Swarovski crystals are beautiful, high quality man made gems, precisely cut with a machine invented by the company’s founder Daniel Swarovski.
Atelier Swarovski, helmed by Nadia Swarovski is an after- product of the parent company’s rich legacy and desire for the ultimate elegance in high-end crystal jewelry.
With debut jewelry collections by Christopher Kane, Hussein Chalayan and Rodarte, to the iconic Chanel and Fendi, Atelier Swarovski is a fashion trade biggie with launches coinciding with the fashion world’s season specific collections.
- With its inception in 1895, the Swarovski is an iconic 100 year old company.
- A collaboration between Christian Dior and Swarovski resulted in a rather stunning piece of crystal jewelry, the Aurora Borealis through an effect of rainbow like refracted lights.
- The iconic Rockfeller Christmas Tree wears a Swarovski designed star on top for over 14 years now.
- A Swarovski venture, The Crystal Palace features crystal infused lighting fixtures fit for palaces, displayed at The Design Musuem.
- Swarovski crystals have also illuminated the Oscars set and stage.
You may also like: Trend Alert: Statement Earrings