Having a good laugh has always been prescribed as the doctor’s tonic for a healthy and happy life. Imagine what good it will do for you to have your funny bone tickled by more than 150 stand-up comics who will crack you up with their funny tales and unique take on everything under the sun. But that’s not all The Circuit — the 9-day mega multi-city, multi-genre, multi-artiste comedy festival launched by OML Entertainment Pvt. Ltd — has to offer.
1. A 150+ artist lineup – Everyone has their favourite brand of humour. At The Circuit, there is a stand-up comic to match the taste of every kind of comedy lover, that too under one roof! Aakash Gupta, Rohan Joshi, Radhika Vaz, Tanmay Bhat, Anu Menon, Saikiran, Urjita Wani and Zakir Khan, to name a few, are names we are all familiar with. Now, you will also be privy to some up and coming talent that will blow your socks off.
2. Regional stand-up comics- Who says only a joke in English or Hindi is funny? At The Circuit, no matter where you come from, you’ll find yourself enjoying a good laugh with some very talented regional comedians who will take you back to your roots. Enjoy some local humour in Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali and Gujarati here.
3. Get the LGBTQ humour out of the closet- At The Circuit, when it comes to tickling your funny bone, gender is no bar. Showing its support for the LGBTQ community, the festival has lined up some very special acts across all 3 cities with a lineup of – Navin Noronha, Raunaq Rajani, Sushant Divgikar and Aayushi Jagad. Is it comedy? Is it drag? Is it a perfect mix of both? You’ll have to go see.
4. It’s Not All About Stand-Up Shows – To give you a chance to mix it up without downing your fun quotient, The Circuit has put together different genres and formats to entertain you through the course of the day festival. From debates, quizzes, different comedy games, tag team games, storytelling and more, there is a lot for you to pack in to your day at this festival.
5. Uniquely Curated Experiences across cities- The Circuit will travel from Delhi and Bangalore to Mumbai where it will have its grand finale. Different venues have been chosen to suit the sensibilities of every kind of comedy enthusiast. You have intimate 50-100 seat venues. bigger venues for larger lineups for a larger audience, exclusive showcases as well as the grand finale out-door event at Jio garden on 15th March in Mumbai.
6. More Value For Money – With tickets priced as low as Rs. 99 and 299 per show, with the final festival at just Rs.499, you can grab multiple performances each day. If you’re pressed for time, block your ticket in advance for the day you have all your favourite artists performing. Pick your show and get your tickets at:
7. Tournament style concept shows – To keep the buzz going, the festival has planned tournament-style concept shows of various sorts. From quizzing with comedians to debate to tag teams, watch your favourite comedians work for their title with quarter finals, semi finals and finals that will crown some comedians the grand winner of the game. Let’s be honest.. you’ve got to be a bit intrigued.
8. India’s biggest comedy festival ever – A comedy festival of this scale and scope with its innovative and new concept, has never been attempted in India before. More than 150 artists will perform over 100 shows across the three metro cities. With fun and games, indoor and outdoor, food and drink experiences woven into the experience and one grand finale nobody should miss – Book your tickets to this comedy extravaganza now!
Details for shows in all cities can be seen at www.thecircuit.in
Get ready to do The Circuit of comedy in your city.