Every year a huge number of people visit the Chardham Yatra. As everyone knows, Chardham is one of the most spiritual and holy places where devotees from all over the world worship here to god and goddess. The four sacred pilgrimages in Uttarakhand Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath are collectively known as “Chhota Chardham yatra” still more popular than Chardham which covers the whole India.
Chardham yatra is a very hectic journey that consumes a lot of time and requires a lot of energy and strength to complete the whole journey. But if you want to save your time and energy then traveling Chardham yatra by Helicopter is the best way to complete this spiritual journey.
From Where to book Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package:-
Leisure India Holiday (LIH) is the best-rated tour operator that provides Chardham yatra by Helicopter package for 05 Days and 04 Night which takes you to all the Char Dhams. The highly talented and experienced travel expert from LIH will customize your Chardham yatra by Helicopter tour Package that will make your whole journey memorable with luxurious facilities. So, Book your Chardham yatra tour package by helicopter in 2020 and lost in the beauty of this place.
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Booking:-
Book Chardham yatra by helicopter package in 2020 from the Leisure India Holidays, the best travel company which offers luxurious facilities.
Deluxe hotels, pleasure-loving stays, proper and delicious food, VIP Darshan, Special puja, and SUVs to visit the local sightseeing. These are the highlights for Chardham yatra by Helicopter Package.
Cost for Chardham yatra by Helicopter Package:-
The Cost of Chardham yatra by helicopter package is ₹1,75,000 per person, which includes all the luxurious facilities. Start to plan for your Chardham Yatra by helicopter in May and June which is the best time to visit the Chardham Yatra, and get yourself booked with this best selling package from LIH.
Day Wise Itinerary for Chardham yatra by Helicopter:-
Day of Arrival: Dehradun
The passenger has to come one-day before the starting of the spiritual journey of Chardham Yatra by helicopter. LIH has arranged the luxurious hotels in which passengers can rest and meet up the next day in the early morning.
Day 1: Dehradun to Yamunotri
Now, in the early morning, passengers have to depart from the hotels and your allotted guide will take you to the helipad. From there, the helicopter will take you to Yamunotri and have to walk for 5 km after taking breakfast.
Day 2: Yamunotri to Gangotri
On the next day, from Yamunotri, our guide will take you to Gangotri through helicopter. After taking breakfast at Gangotri, you will move towards the Gangotri temple by cab and after the heavenly Darshan, back to the hotel.
Day 3: Gangotri to Kedarnath
Following the same procedure, entering in Kedarnath and after seeing the heavenly beauty of nature, take the breakfast at the hotel, you will move towards Kedarnath temple with enjoying the purity of the surroundings. After the VIP Darshan at Kedarnath, which is included in the package of LIH (Leisure India Holidays) back to the hotel.
Day 4: Kedarnath to Badrinath
Welcome to the most spiritual place in the country and one of the holiest pilgrimages in the World, and according to the schedule, you will get the opportunity to have a VIP Darshan, exploring the beauty of the Himalayas and visiting the Mana village which is popular in Uttarakhand.
Day 5: Badrinath to Dehradun
Here, your journey ends, the handler will take you to Dehradun via helicopter. Here, what you have achieved is one of the best memories of your life, the divine view from the clouds, the natural beauty, explored the harsh mountains, and what you will take from here is positive energy, satisfying life, and the mind with full enthusiasm.
Passenger Guidelines for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter:-
- Warm clothes are necessary here as the temperature in summer is around 12° to 25° Celsius and in winter is about 4° to 14° Celsius.
- A limited weight of bags is allowed in the chopper.
- Take the allergy creams with yourselves and the necessary medicines.
- Inform your handler about your weakness and any medical problems.
- Take a full body checkup before visiting this trip.
- Listen to the guidelines carefully.
Chardham Yatra Registration 2020
Now, after the incident of 2013, it became necessary to visit the Chardham Yatra after doing the biometric registration. Uttarakhand Government applies for biometric registration in the year 2014, and since 2014 this process is going on. After registering for Chardham Yatra, one is going to receive the biometric registration cards.
Advantage of Registration For Chardham Yatra 2020
- Because of the biometric registration card, the Uttarakhand government can track all the visitors in case of any mishappenings and can rescue us.
- This biometric registration card will also help you with food and lodging.
Offline Chardham Yatra Biometric Registration 2020
- Visit any one of the 14 centers for biometric registration.
- In total, 50 counters are available for the pilgrims.
- In any problem concerning biometric registration, call on the toll-free number 18001804145.
|Places||Registration Counter location|
|Haridwar||Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay parking|
|Rishikesh||Roadways bus stand|
Online Registration For Chardham Yatra 2020
Register online for saving your time, which costs ₹50 per person. The government has given the facility of online registration which demands your Id proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id, Passport or Driving Licence. The mobile number and an email account are also necessary for online registration.
Steps for Online Registration For Chardham Yatra 2020
- The first step is to go on the website of onlinechardhamyatra.in by clicking on the website name. Then click on the register, a page will appear and on that page mention, all the information asked there.
2. After registering, open email account, click on the verification link. Now enter your username and password, sent to your Gmail id.
3. Now, after logging in, a page will open for “Necessary Instructions for Devotees,” click on the link of “Book Darshans.”
4. Type all the necessary particulars and fill the checkbox of the Dhams you are going to visit on the particular dates. Now, hit the button Proceed and you will enter on the next page for Chardham Yatra 2020.
5. On this new page, check and confirm all the details you have filled.
6. Submit the particulars of your Co-passenger who are visiting this Chardham Yatra with you and move to the next page.
7. Now, as the next page opens select the payment mode and pay ₹50.
Now, as the process is completed and you have successfully registered for the Chardham Yatra. After this, you can go to any of the counters and take the registration card by showing them an online registration slip.